March 21, 2017

Pathway of Positivity Challenge "Birth of Beginnings"


Hello!


Thanks for visiting today, I am showing you a card that I made for friends of mine who are having their first baby and I am as excited as they are! I am having a surprise shower for them and my friends and I have a lot of goodies for them. We all know how nervous and challenging it can be being a new parent so we want to make their new beginning as smooth as possible.

Here is my card:





I can't remember where I got this digital image so I can't give credit where credit is due but if any of you know please drop me a line and I will be sure to mention it.


I made this card with flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts 
leaves - Spellbinders
Background intricate scallop boarder - Cindy Lou Cartridge (Cricut)
2 rectangle scalloped edge- Spellbinders


I am entering this card into Path of Positivity Challenge, click HERE if you want to play along!

Have a fantastic day!








4 comments:

mamawcindy said...

I think your Baby Card Is so sweet,I think baby cards are so fun to make. Love the greens. Glad I stopped by. Happy Day to You!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Such a beautiful card for someone's new beginnings Naomi. I'm glad you left a comment and I'm glad I figured out which one it was since you didn't tell me the number of your entry. It is all fixed now. If you enter our challenge again, be sure to just write your name where it says 'title' and then again in the name section. That way I know who it is from. So glad you could join us!

♥Lisa

Migdalia said...

Absolutely precious!! Such a darling image and pretty flowers.
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Pat said...

Just gorgeous, Naomi! Love the colors and the image and all your clusters of flowers. Thank you for sharing with us at the Path of Positivity challenge log.

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...