February 15, 2014

Saturday Sneak Peek -- Love is in the Air...Week 2


Good evening everyone.  I am a bit later than usual getting this post out today.  It was quite a night for me.  I didn't get to bed until after 2 am which used to be early for me but these days, I've been trying to crawl in no later than midnight.  However, it wasn't to be last night and it was after 4 am when I fell into a sporadic sleep only to wake up at 7:10 and realize I hadn't uploaded a card to a challenge blog that was scheduled to post at 10:00 am.  Oy vey! So up I got and with one eye closed and the other eye half closed, I took care of business.  Then I crawled back into bed and spent the next two hours writing down everything that kept popping into my head that I have to get accomplished in the next two days.  Needless to say, it has been one of those days but I'm here now.  Hopefully, I won't get fired. ;)

It is time for the next sneak peek in our Love is in the Air collection.  Check out what is in store for this coming Wednesday...


Soooooo....have any ideas as to what the image might be?  I think I may have made this one way too easy.    If you think you might know what the OVERALL image may be, no matter how outrageous the guess, please offer it up by Tuesday, Feb. 18th at 12:00 pm EST (noon) in a comment on this post to be eligible to win a possible goody.


Don't Forget...

There is still an opportunity to win a copy of Naomi's latest release, 'Heart Bouquet'.  Click HERE and scroll down to find out how.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week everyone and I will see you all on Wednesday!




6 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

My guess is two monkeys smooching. Hope tomorrow is a better day for you, Lisa. I'm not sleeping tonight so I know what it's like!

Hugs,
Kitty

Anonymous said...

Looks like 2 monkeys or 2 turtles kissing.

Sarah said...

My first thought was two monkeys kissing so I am going with that. Sarah W

Edwina said...

As soon as I saw it I thought monkeys. I thinking it is 2 monkeys kissing. If not Naomi needs to do one. I am picturing sock monkeys for some reason. Maybe because I have one here printed off to use. Monkeys make you smile.
I just thought of another thing it could be kissing giraffes. He-He! Edwina Brown

D- said...

Definitely some kissing going on here. Are those little monkeys stealing a kiss?
My other thought was 2 broken hearts. lol.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

MonkingsMusings said...

My first thought was it was a pair of those sock monkeys kissing. Hope you feel better Lisa.

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...