February 1, 2014

Saturday Sneak Peek -- Feeling Frosty Week Five



Hidey ho to all my regular Saturday peeps and anyone else dropping in to see what is up today.  I am so glad that you have joined me.  It is time for the final sneak peek in our Feeling Frosty collection.  So to see a snippet of the new release coming out on Thursday, cast your eyes below...

Hmmm...I wonder what it could possibly be?  If you have an idea of what you think the OVERALL image may be, no matter how outrageous the guess, please offer it up by Wednesday, Feb. 5th at 12:00 pm EST (noon) in a comment on this post to be eligible to win a possible goody.


Don't Forget...

There is still an opportunity to win a copy of Naomi's latest release, 'Shiver'.  Click HERE and scroll down to find out how.
 
Thanks for popping in!  Have a wonderful week everyone and I will see you all on Thursday!

3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

I think it's another snowman and he has buttons this time. Thank you! Have a great weekend!

Sarah said...

It looks like a snowman with buttons. Maybe he or she will have a hat, eyes, nose, the whole shindig. Sarah W

Edwina said...

They are buttons on a snowman. Edwina Brown

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...