January 18, 2014

Saturday Sneak Peek -- Feeling Frosty Week Three


Well howdy ho to my regular Saturday visitors and anyone else who might have dropped in today.  It is time for this week's sneak peek of the new release coming out on Thursday.  Let's have a look see shall we...

I'm certain there will be lots of correct guesses on this one.  If you have an idea of what you think the OVERALL image may be, no matter how outrageous the guess, please offer it up by Wednesday at 12:00 pm EST (noon) in a comment on this post to be eligible to win a possible goody.  I have a feeling my free time off from creating goodies is over.


Don't Forget...
There is still an opportunity to win a copy of Naomi's latest release, 'Twigs'.  Click HERE and scroll down to find out how.
Th--th--th-th--that's all folks! (Yup, too many Porky Pig cartoons as a child).  Have a wonderful few days everyone and I will see you all on Thursday!


5 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

So you think there will be lots of correct guesses, huh? You've totally stumped me (again). But I'll take a guess that it's a snowman on a "crazy carpet" - well, that's what they were called when I was young. Looking forward to seeing what this is :-)

D- said...

I think it is someone sitting on a log. That little hang over looks like a little bottom to me. lol.
Thanks for sharing,
Crafty hugs,
D~DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Edwina said...

It is a snow person, but what is that other part? Looks like a carrot hallowed out. Edwina brown

MonkingsMusings said...

I think you won't be giving out any prizes this week as I was only able to come up with the scarf last week and I'm just going to throw this out here - Snowman on sledsheet. Not sure the actual name for it but when I was a kid they had out a sheet of plastic with a carry handle and that was used for sledding (cheaper than buying a heavy duty wooden sled).

Sarah said...

A snow person on a toboggan or snow board maybe. Sarah W

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...