January 11, 2014

Saturday Sneak Peek -- Feeling Frosty Week Two



Hellooooooooooooooo to all you peeps out there.  Yesterday afternoon and evening I was so caught up in the behind the scenes business of all the new changes Naomi and I will be implementing over here, I completely forget to get the sneak peek ready.  Okay, so that is a slight malfunction two weeks in a row.  Since it is never two without three, let's just hope that next week it is something silly and easy to deal with as well.  Thankfully at least, none of the DT schedule posts around this one so I didn't screw anyone else's timetable up.

So, that brings us to this week's sneak peek of the freebie coming out on Tuesday.  Wanna see it?  Well if you do, then just cast your eyes downward...
Sooooooo, do I have you stumped, hmmm, hmmm, hmmm??!!!  Any idea at all?  I'd love to hear it.  Offer up your guesses by Monday at 5:00 pm EST in a comment on this post to be eligible to win a possible goody.

Well, it is time for me to get back to working on my end of all those changes that I was talking about so take care, stay warm if you are anywhere experiencing drastic cold (like me). and I will see you all on Tuesday!


8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Now you have me stumped. Looks like a girl with long hair holding a snowball.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Snowball? Tip of a winter hat? :)

D- said...

Could it be the hand of one of those CUTE snowpeeps like in the Feeling frosty title by chance?
They are adorable.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hey, these sneak peeks are getting harder! Have absolutely no idea but I'll say it's a penguin making a snowball. Can't wait to see what this one is...

Enjoy your weekend!

Edwina said...

Well.... I would say it is one of 2 things. It is either a hat or a snowball. Edwina Brown

ike said...

Oh that's just too hard !!! Maybe it's a Pom Pom bobble on a hat ??? :-D

Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxx

Sarah said...

I was thinking snowball maybe a runaway snowball. Sarah W

MonkingsMusings said...

Pompom on the end of a hat with a scarf wrapped around the neck.

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...